Become a Donor
Deaf Access Services is the only not for profit agency of its kind in Western New York!
Help us invest in the WNY Deaf and Hard of Hearing community. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation.
Your donation helps support programs such as:
- DAS Literacy Program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Refugees and their families
- The Special Interpreter Fund which provides interpreters for occasions that are not ADA required such as, weddings and funerals
- Access to hearing-impaired communication technology (e.g. video phones, caption phones, door flasher, fire alarms, etc.)
For Monetary Donations - Please click the "Donate" heart button.
- Step 1: Type into your address bar: http://smile.amazon.com and use your usual log-in information.
- Step 2: Select Deaf Access Services, Inc. Buffalo, NY (You may have to search for it)
- Step 3: SHOP!
Or simply click the smile button:
Your donations allow our programs and services to continue to be offered to the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Communities in the Western New York area.